Sunday, July 27, 2008

Welcome to my world, world

After weeks of deliberations, minutes of planning, and countless phone calls made by our amazing staff of  indentured servants, the world of Thread & Butter, inc. has come to fruition. Thread & Butter is my gift to a world. She is my baby. Maybe not. She is my bastard. A bastard through which, I will create and dispense my creations. Oh, many creations will be created here. I will create these creations. They will be created. Here. 

Basically, I bought about 30 plain factory-rejected t-shirts for about $5 from Pat Catan's, and am drawing whatever I please on them. I will put any shirt I make up here for your viewing pleasure. If you want it, e-mail mikesklenka@aol.com with 3 things:
  • the number of the shirt
  • a size
  • preferred color, (i'm not making promises though. you will take what you get).
  • your address (if i don't see you often)
If people actually do this, you will more than likely get it within a week or so; or not at all. It really depends how I'm feeling and stuff. I don't care who you are, if you want one, just ask. Because I love you, ya know? If I make you one, and have to send it via US mail due to our lack of immediate personal communication or whatever, just send 5 dollars to the return address. Theoretically, you could receive aforementioned shirt and just not pay me, which is cool. I would just think you're a dick. So don't be a dick. Just keep it real.

No comments: